There are no changes to the COVID-19 precautions that we currently have in place. With more reported active cases in the county at this time, we will continue the precautions we have established thus far. We are genuinely appreciative for every bit that each of you do to limit our potential for exposure now and always and to err on the side caution, is a gift to our residents.
Due to the recommendation from the State Health Officer’s statewide instructions to Nursing and Assisted Living facilities;
the Sublette Center will remain closed to in facility visitation at this time.
We have created a visiting space that
complies with the State’s recommendation.
Please call Activities at (307) 367-4161 x 121 to schedule
your modified visitation with your immediate family member. 09.17.2020
Sublette Center currently has no COVID-19 cases in our nursing home.
We have implemented the following protocols:
1. Restrictions of all visitors
2. Screening of all staff at the beginning and end of their shift for respiratory and or fever symptoms
3. Implementing active screening of residents twice daily for COVID-19
4. All staff wearing masks in the Sublette Center and nursing home staff uniforms are washed internally everyday
5. Canceling of group activities externally and limiting activities internally with a new emphasis on one-on-one visits and family video conferencing
6. Dining has been moved to in room service
7. All employees and residents are reminded of social distancing and proper hand hygiene
8. The Center continues to educate the staff on current COVID-19 protocols
9. Sublette Center follows local, state and CDC recommendations and guidelines.
The Sublette Center is COVID free and all of our employees are working very diligently to keep our residents safe and happy.
WELCOMING YOU HOME
The Sublette Center is located in beautiful Pinedale, Wyoming and is surrounded by the stunning
Wind River, Wyoming, and Gros Ventre mountain ranges.
This amazing backdrop provides our residents with unique opportunities to enjoy the beauty of this area, wildlife and fresh air while receiving loving care and services.
Skilled Nursing Living
Our staff is dedicated to the health and wellness of our residents. Whether staying at the
Sublette Center for rehabilitation
or for a longer stay, our professional care staff understands your healthcare needs.
Imagine your life free of home maintenance and chores! Allow us to do the cooking, cleaning and the laundry, shovel the snow and mow the lawn. There is so much to experience with your family and friends. Life is better HERE.
An active adult community in Pinedale, Wyoming. Here life blends with nature, so adults 60 and over can take advantage of the active lifestyle Wyomingites know and love without the worry of exterior home or yard maintenance.